Pages

Monday 14 September 2020

Taha whanau - Maori language week

 Taha whanau - Maori language week

Image result for birthday
My  Task for taha whanau is about my favourite and special event that was held with my family . My favourite event was my uncles 21st . there was lots of food  , lollies and chocolate. The food was yummy and had looked delicious .The reason why it is the best because my little cousin named ( kanohi ) she was only 4 years old but she was a clever girl.  she had prepared a tongan dance for him. It was the cutest thing ever  , she had practiced this dance over and over until she got it right. This event was the most memorable birthday. I ate lots of food and toke home all the lollies.

1 comment:

  1. Nahea, thank you for sharing about your uncle's 21st birthday party. How cute that your little cousin was able to dance for him. Have you ever performed an item at a family function before?

    ReplyDelete