Pages

Monday 14 September 2020

Cross Country


Cross Country
Last week friday at pt england school we held a cross country . On Friday we had to bring our house colours to represent our team. I was in the Green team who was the best team EVER!!. Cross country was really fun as it was the time for the year 8 girls to run. I could feel butterflies in my tummy. I was really nervous. As soon as the clap went I ran out the gate. I had to run around the field 2 times. I came 3rd place . I was really amazed when my dad was watching me. Running is the best part of me. I love sports , especially this event. I hope the other people will have
Top 5 WORST Half-Marathon Training Tips We've Ever Heard

 









1 comment:

  1. Nahea, it was awesome seeing your hard work at our trainings pay off on Friday! How very special that you Dad was able to watch you along the route. Did you know that he was going to be there?

    ReplyDelete