Pages

Wednesday 26 February 2020

Visual Mihi




This is a Visual Mihi who explains about who i am. In the top left corner it relates to what culture i am. In the top right corner it's my favourite Rugby league sports , In that bottom left corner it contains my family. I love my family so much that's because they look after me and care for me in any situation.In my bottom right corner it explains social-media  I like iPhone's ,YouTube and etc.

Maybe one day you could draw and describe your Visual Mihi!!

5 comments:

  1. Malo E lelei Nahea, I like your post about your visual Mihi it looks like all of these things are important to you I think it looks amazing good job.
    Good work!

    From Yolanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Malo E lelei Nahea, i saw your visual mini i love it show me a bit about you keep it up because your doing good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. KIA Ora and malolelei My name is Aaliah I am a Year 8 student In room 1 . I am here to give you some Information from my opinion . I love how you add in Apple devices you really gave it that color.

    I also love how you add family but it would of been in better if you pretty much explain what family met to you . Culture, culture is everything you learnt from it and you can teach people to do it over all WELL DONE !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Malo E lelei Nahea, it is me teingoa I like your post about your visual Mihi it looks like all of these things are important to you I think it looks amazing good job.
    Good work! from teingoa

    ReplyDelete