Pages

Tuesday 11 February 2020

Letter to Mrs Tele'a



Letter to Mrs Tele'a

Dear Mrs Tele’a,

Hi my Name is Nahea and I was born in Auckland , New Zealand . My family is from Tonga , Nuie , and the Cook Islands.I am the fourth eldest of the 6 children in my family. My brothers and sisters are Junior , Mikaiah , Simon , Makea ,Angel including me (Nahea). We speak Cook island and English in our homes. In our spare time we gather together and read the bible as our church religion. I am a huge sports fan and I love playing lots of sports . I like to read books,(I should read eventually all the time).I play for school touch and it is an amazing sport.

I really like it when teachers comment on my blog and encourage me and support me in any way. Mrs Tele’a you have always been a competitive teacher and a mindful person towards others . Remember every bit of effort that you put in it will move you to your goal.

I would like to let Mrs Tele'a know that I like to swim and that my favourite food is sushi most likely butter chicken. I like Running i take running lessons with my family as a Group. What I would also like you to know is that you’re a beautiful Teacher and that you open your hearts to all of us.



2 comments:

  1. Malo e lelei my name is osa and I like your work and your story is amazing and I hope you complete your goal and I like butter chicken too.

    By Osa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi osa , Thank you for Commenting on my blog i really appreciate it , It means a lot to me again Thank you!!

      Delete