Pages

Monday 10 August 2020

QUESTIONS/ANSWERS FOR CAMP

Today for my Thied Camp Blog post I have to Think Carefully about the Question and answer it.These Questions are linked about camp.

  1. If you were to give ideas for the next year 7/8 camp what would you suggest?

  2. I Suggest The Activities they do for us is actually really fun Maybe I hope that they can add a little twist in air rifles to make it a bit Better.

  3. What would you keep?

  4. I want to keep Paint ball as a activity because it's really fun and helps you to defend yourself when playing.

  5. What would you stop?

  6. We Should not stop anything going on because The people Tried their best to make this Camp Exciting.

  7. Why do we have such events? We have such events so that we can build ourselfs out of the comfort zone and start stepping up as leaders of the school. During camp i have relaized that most of the year 8s are changing Quickly. I Hope that Next Year Year 8s will Appreciate of what they have done for them!!

No comments:

Post a Comment