Pages

Monday 27 July 2020

My Amazing book


Talofa lava , Today we have returned to our literacy class . I'm in a group that is called GEE.This Term My goal is to be at least trying to read everyday for 30 minutes. I will be looking forward to achieving in this term!. Achieving this goal is one of the most important things for school. I really want to Improve my grades in reading so that when I go to Collage I can get a scholarship.

This my Book that i am reading for this term called
"THE YEAR MY LIFE BROKE" what i know i little bit in the story is not a fantasy. It contains no superheros wizards , dragons , time - travel , aliens . Well this an amazing story.






1 comment:

  1. Welcome back to our class Nahea! Love that you are setting yourself some really good goals here. Looking forward to seeing you achieve more!

    ReplyDelete