Pages

Friday 17 August 2018

The Weekends

In the weekends I  went to the mt smart stadium to watch the warriors game it was really fun.#
The game started at night time
around 8 or 9 o'clock.When I went to the mt smart stadium it was my first time there and my church
is next to it  so we can hear lot of shouting and lot screaming when
they play rugby.The warriors is my favorite team they always win or sometimes l
ose even though they lose they are still my favorite team.


I went to the game with my aunty and uncle

and cousins  we first went to the shops to buy ice blocks then later on we were still
hungry so we went to mcdonalds to eat and off we went to the mt smart stadium.As
we were going to the game
i was thinking in my head that my favorite team was the warriors i know they will
win that’s what i was thinking in my head.
We arrived at the mt smart stadium it was really big and it looks cool we
got out of the car and my uncle parked the car and we went inside the stadium it was really cool
there was a big field and lots and lots of chairs everywhere  and it looks really cool in the inside it looks
cool but in the outside it looks really big.


We went and sat down on the chairs we sat at the really far back and also
we came early the warriors team came and we saw them getting ready and warming
up me and me and my  cousins went down to the field where the warriors `team was.We actually ran to
them and introduced our names i said i was last so i went last my cousin said her name then the other
then it was my turn introduced my name and i did.
Then the Warriors team introduced their names one by one.Then later on it was time for the game to play they
were waiting for the other team to play against them than the
other team arrived at the mt smart stadium and they were the night storm and
then they started to play.

The game started and the warriors kicked the ball first then the started to play the game
the warriors got a lot of tries the wariors was the best when
they played the warriors were passing the ball really fast  and that

means they were sharing the ball which was good.But the other team was passing the ball
 but not that fast as the warriors we should like the warriors because all of the boys are really good they
could actually train someone like the  coach train the warriors the the warriors can train us.
Then the game finished the warriors won but the other team did not win.
So we all went back home and went to be to be continued.

No comments:

Post a Comment