Pages

Friday 8 July 2016

My deometry garden

My Geometry Garden

We are describing the different parts of our garden and what geometry features they show.
Screen Shot 2016-07-05 at 6.01.44 PM.png
What type of symmetry do your flowers have?
In my garden my flowers have Rotational Symmetry.

This means that… it means that it still looks the same when it rolls over.


Screen Shot 2016-07-05 at 6.04.33 PM.png
What type of symmetry does your butterfly have?  
In my garden my butterfly has… reflective
Symmetry.

This means that...it looks like the same  on each side.
Pathway
Screen Shot 2016-07-05 at 6.07.41 PM.png
What geometry feature does your pathway show?
What did you do to make sure pathway?
In my garden my pathway shows...tiles with no h0[gaps and it has order.

To make my pathway I...Tessellation pathway.

This means that it repaets

No comments:

Post a Comment