Pages

Friday 8 July 2016

6 thinking hats


How I feel about my artwork or the whole process.
I feel so proud of my artwork because it is beautiful. I really love my  process.
What did I enjoy most of all or what was the best thing about my painting.
Creating my artwork it makes me full  of  excitement. The best thing about painting is videring because it was fun.
What did I find hard or I didn’t like.
I found the painting hard because i couldn't paint in the lines. I didn’t like my painting because i couldn't paint nicely.  
How can I do my art better next time?
I can do my artwork next time by trying my hardest. I can make it better changing all the stuff and putting my new stuff in it.
The interesting thing was struggling with the stars. I made lot of mistakes.
What did I learn most about?
Mostly i learn taking care my artwork and learning how to teach my friends at doing artwork.

No comments:

Post a Comment