Pages

Friday 23 February 2018

Egg Friends

Egg Friends - Plan

WALT: think about my purpose and reader by planning my recount.

A recount tells your reader what happened from your point of view.
A good recount is easy to read and tells the reader what it was like to be there.

Vocab to help my recount:
Cradle, creative design (for your egg),responsibility, looking after, treating with respect,
embarrassed, guilty, disappointed

Purpose:
What message do I want my reader to have? (highlight)
Our teacher gets us to do weird things                                                                                                                    
I took good care of my egg friend
I’m sad that my egg fried smashed
How difficult the challenge

Plan of my paragraph topics
1. Introduction
10 minutes
Orientates and hooks
It  Was Wired at School Today, What we had to look after was  
a egg our teacher Mr Goodwin gave the egg to us.
Our teacher Mr Goodwin thought an egg was something alive.
2. Body Paragraph 1
First we went to line up out of the classroom then we walked to the playground.
At the playground we sat on the grass it felt wet so we
 just bend down a little bit. Mr goodwin
our crazy teacher said we had to line so we can take a photo
with our egg friends.
3. Body Paragraph 2
The second thing we did was we
started to take a photo.So we did then Mr goodwin
gave us some instruction to do on the park with our little friends that is a egg.
he said we are having a .  I ran with my little egg friend on the park.
4. Body Paragraph 3
As i got to the monkey bars we have to hold one hand for
our egg friend.so it was very difficult to what we were doing.
5. Conclusion
We made it to the end and there was 4 boys who dropped
there egg.they were all boys then we walked to class,and i have never done this experience with my egg friend

Start Writing Here Orientates and hooks
It  Was Wired at School Today, What we had to look after was  
a egg our teacher Mr Goodwin gave the egg to us. Our teacher Mr Goodwin thought
an egg was something alive. First we went to line up out of the classroom then we walked to the
playground.
At the playground we sat on the grass it felt wet so we so  just bend down a little bit. Mr Goodwin
our crazy teacher said we had to line so we can take a photo with our egg friends.he second thing
we did was we started to take a photo.So we did then Mr Goodwin gave us some instruction to
do on the park with our little friends that is a egg.he said we are having a .
 I ran with my little egg friend on the park.As i got to the monkey bars we have to hold one hand
for our egg friend.so it was very difficult to what we were doing.We made it to the end and there was
4 boys who dropped there egg.they were all boys then we walked to class,and i have never done
this experience with my egg friend.



No comments:

Post a Comment