Pages

Tuesday 2 May 2017

Immersion Assembly - Now that's thininkg!

Hi my name is Nahea I got to pt England school I am a year five i am very so good at maths because at home my mum is teaching that's why i love Maths.

I am learning about technology like phones and other devices day phones can turn into modern phones.There is two mans that invented the phones for us. So when people are on there phones nobody can annoy them. In the year pass the phones were only allowed to call but not text now in our days we can text because it changes it.

Now that’s thinking is our school topic. Team 4 will be looking at what technology Maori had before Pakeha arrived in New Zealand.

Fishing,sailing,countries and Flags.


More Technology and changing.


Screen Shot 2017-04-18 at 12.22.55 PM.png














No comments:

Post a Comment